top of page

Chakra Transformatie Cursus - Zomer 22

Openbaar·17 leden

((Live TV#)) Volendam vs Amsterdamsche live match 20/12/2023


Amsterdamsche Football Club page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …).


The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 33% chance of a home win, and a 42% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%. Betting tips for Rkav Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Rkav Volendam and Amsterdamsche FC? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 3 tips backing Rkav Volendam, 0 tips backing Amsterdamsche FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 33% against the Rkav Volendam finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 42% against Amsterdamsche FC winning. RKAV Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC (Wednesday, 20 December 2023) Predictions and Betting Tips 100% FREE at BetzoidOn 20. 12. 2023, the football world will be buzzing as RKAV Volendam and Amsterdamsche FC face off in a highly anticipated match. Experts predict a draw, considering the impressive form both teams have shown in the Holland Cup. Be sure to review our comprehensive statistics, predictions, and tips, and add to the excitement by placing a bet on this riveting game. Claim your Fun88 free bets and start winning real money! Bookies' predictions Win RKAV Volendam 2. 9 Make a bet Draw 3. 6 Win Amsterdamsche FC 2. 3 RKAV Volendam Holland Cup 20. 2023 19:00 Amsterdamsche FC  RKAV Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC pre-match stats League Home Away Date Score Netherlands Cup VV Eemdijk 01. 11. 2023 5-0 RKVV Westlandia 19. 09. 2023 3-0 Netherlands Derde Divisie IJsselmeervogels 07. 2023 1-2 HV & CV Quick 20. 10. 2022 2-4 HSC '21 21. 2022 2-2 Europe Friendlies FC Volendam 05. 08. 2020 Vitesse 26. 2018 EVV 22. 2018 1-0 Netherlands Tweede Divisie FC Lisse 16. 2023 0-1 HHC Hardenberg 09. 2023 ACV Assen 02. 2023 0-2 Excelsior Maassluis 25. 2023 Katwijk 18. 2023 2-0 Sparta Rotterdam Reserves 11. 2023 0-0 Koninklijke HFC 05. 2023 1-3 PEC Zwolle Rijnsburgse Boys 28. 2023 1-1 Scheveningen 14. 2023 Goals/Results Match facts RKAV Volendam: RKAV Volendam have scored in their last 5 games. 3 RKAV Volendam games have produced 9 goals. RKAV Volendam won just 3 of their last 10 games. Match facts Amsterdamsche FC: Amsterdamsche FC are unbeaten in their last 4 matches. Amsterdamsche FC have scored in each of the last 4 matches. Rkav Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-20Match Details Who: Rkav Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC Competition: KNVB beker When: 2023-12-20, 21:00 Venue: Rkav Volendam will host Amsterdamsche FC at on 2023-12-20 at 21:00 in an interesting encounter in KNVB beker. Rkav Volendam, currently sitting at will be looking for important home win. Amsterdamsche FC, on the other hand, sits in of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. Pre-match RKAV Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC Get all the pre-match stats for RKAV Volendam vs Amsterdamsche FC - KNVB Beker 2024: Injuries, cautions, run of form, last fixtures and much more. Jong Volendam - AFC Amsterdamsche · 15.04.2023 Apr 15, 2023 — Of these, Jong Volendam won 2, and AFC Amsterdamsche won 2, with a total of 1 draw games. Jong Volendam vs. AFC Amsterdamsche match info: ...


Over

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page