top of page

Chakra Transformatie Cursus - Zomer 22

Openbaar·17 leden

Livestream: Villarreal vs. Celta Live TV 20 December 2023


... Live Stream. matchLive. Match Live. Overview Chat Odds H2H · Football Live Score ... Stade Rennais FC vs Villarreal Head to Head , Prediction , Live · Villarreal ...


However, they have not looked at their best since their return to action after the World Cup and have lost two out of five matches. Villarreal, meanwhile, were held to a 1-1 draw by Celta Vigo in La Liga in their previous fixture. They are fifth in the domestic league but now will shift their attention to the cup competition to seal a quarterfinal berth. When you subscribe through the links provided, we may earn a commission. How to watch Villarreal vs Real Madrid on TV & live stream onlineViewers in the United States (US) can catch the game live on ESPN+. There is no live streaming or telecast of this match on any OTT platform or TV channel in the United Kingdom & India. Check out GOAL's Football on UK TV guideCheck out GOAL's Soccer on U. S. TV guideVillarreal team news and squadVillarreal will be without Juan Foyth and Kiko Femenia as both the right-backs are injured with shoulder and calf issues, respectively. Giovani Lo Celso, Alfonso Pedraza, Nicolas Jackson and Gerard Moreno were also absent from Monday's training and a late fitness test might decide their availability. Villarreal predicted XI: Reina; Cuenca, Albiol, Torres, A. The team scored 3 goals while conceding 3 goals (3-3). In away games, Celta de Vigo scored an average of 0. 94 goals per match and conceded 1. 47. The team received 33 yellow cards and 4 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 206. Celta de Vigo's average team rating is 6. 71 per match. Ball possession is not so good for Celta de Vigo, with an average of 44. 06% overall in this season. Villarreal vs Celta de Vigo prediction, live stream, score and oddsVillarreal vs Celta de Vigo Odds & PredictionWinnerXNo clear winnerIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to scoreVillarrealFirst team to score should be Villarreal, with 55% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (45% chances). Both team to scoreThere's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. GoalscorersPlayers that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Unai Nunez 9. 09%Renato Tapia 9. 09%Luca De La Torre 9. 09%Abraham del Moral 9. 09%Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 16. 67%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. Villarreal vs Celta de Vigo Head to Head MatchesVillarreal Previous MatchesVillarreal Upcoming MatchesCelta de Vigo Previous MatchesCelta de Vigo Upcoming MatchesVillarreal - Celta de Vigo Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Villarreal won 1 games (Rennes) and lost 2 (with Real Sociedad, Real Madrid) while 2 games ended in draws against Sevilla, Maccabi Haifa. Villarreal managed to score 8 goals and conceded 7 goals (8-7). Villarreal scored an average 1. 35 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 50 yellow cards and 3 red cards, making 12. 82 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Villarreal's average team rating is 6. 8 per match. Villarreal seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 52. 29% in this seasonCelta de Vigo enters this match having won 2 matches of their last five (Sestao River, Granada) lost 0 while 3 fixtures ended in draws against Valencia, Cádiz, Rayo Vallecano. Villarreal vs Celta de Vigo prediction, live stream, score Celta de Vigo live scores, fixtures and results. Live stream and TV broadcast. Villarreal vs Celta de Vigo live TV broadcast can be seen on Arena Sport (Cro) ... Villarreal vs Celta Vigo Live Stream & Results 20/12/2023 6 hours ago — Learn How to Watch Villarreal vs Celta Vigo Football Live Stream Online on 20 December 2023 20:30, See Match Results and Teams H2H Stats at ...


Over

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page